FDA quality system regulation, food safety information, food safety issues, improvement methodology, lean manufacturing, lean six sigma black belt, lean six sigma healthcare, lean six sigma training, process improvement methodology, process improvement training, quality management system FDA, six sigma methodology
“Only Fortune 1000 companies and large government organizations can afford Lean Six Sigma or benefit from it…” This is the belief of many small and mid-sized organization leaders, but it is a page right out of Greek Mythology. It’s not true! Organizations of varying size can economically implement Lean Six Sigma training and receive all of the benefits that the systems bring to bear. Your clients demand better quality, your organization needs higher profits and/or lower costs, and your employees need to become more efficient … all potential benefits of leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodology. Gary Gack, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and founder of Process Fusion, helps business executives make informed decisions about Lean Six Sigma. He teaches you the key steps to evaluating and implementing these systems effectively and efficiently. Lean Six Sigma isn’t for every organization, but it may be right for yours as a strategy to improve quality, lower costs, drive profits, and enhance efficiency.
Why Should You Attend:
Lean Six Sigma has proven to be a “game-changer” for many organizations – if your competition leverages the many benefits it can deliver .. and your organizations doesn’t … you may find yourselves at a serious disadvantage. What you don’t know can hurt you. This is a method no manager can afford to be unaware of!
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Lean and Six Sigma – the Core Ideas… with 3 levels of engagement
- Do You Need “LSS”?… and, Can You Afford It?
- A Scalable Cost / Benefit Model
- Critical Success Factors
- Potential Next Steps
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Analyze your situation to determine if Lean Six Sigma is right for your business
- Evaluate the benefits of Lean Six Sigma in contrast to the costs
- Leverage the critical success factors during implementation
- Scale these systems among three potential levels of use to select the right one for your size situation
Who Will Benefit:
- Business Leaders
- Process Improvement Specialists
- Quality and Performance Leaders
- Turnaround Specialists
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244