The Webinar will discuss the distinction between and requirements for method validation and verification methods, to comply with ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2005 for a microbiology laboratory.
Why Should You Attend
Although method validation and method verification are related terms, they have very different analytical and statistical requirements particularly for compliance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
Areas Covered in the Session
• Method validation to establish performance characteristics.
• Method Verification to establish analytical competency
• Fitness for purpose warranty
Upon completion of this session, attendees will learn
• The difference between method validation and verification
• The performance characteristics for method validation
• Performance requirements for method verification
• How to implement a verification protocol that defines a method’s fitness-for purpose
Who Will Benefit
• Quality Assurance Managers
• RA & AC Professionals
• Laboratory Managers
• Laboratory Supervisors
• Personnel responsible for Developing/Implementing Microbiological Methods
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244