This webinar will be addressing how practice managers (or compliance officers) need to get their HIPAA compliant and in order before the imminent audits occur. It will also address major changes under the Omnibus Rule definition and any other applicable updates for 2015. There are an enormous amount of issues and risks for covered entities and business associates under Omnibus, first and foremost being the Feds have and increased budget and enforcement abilities using outsourcing.
Why Should You Attend:
- What are your risk factors?
- Do you know the top 10 areas of concern?
- Do you have an up to date exposure control plan?
- Understand the risks of blood borne pathogens (BBP)?
- How to conduct a self-assessment for risks
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Risk factors
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- OSHA HAZCOM
- Universal Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Any other area pertaining to medical
- Get HIPAA in order before the imminent audits occur
- Changes under the Omnibus Rule and other applicable updates for 2015
Who Will Benefit:
- Practice Managers
- Any Business Associates who work with Medical Practices or Hospitals
- Billing Companies
- Transcription Companies
- IT Companies
- Answering Services
- Home Health
- MD’s and other Medical Professionals
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244