Have you been on the receiving end of an email with an endless, useless recipient list? Have you struggled through the overlong, cryptic prose and twisted logic of an email only to realize you have received a message whose business does not concern you? Have you suffered bizarre or puzzling formatting, emoticons, and smileys?
Problems in email communication process have led to executives overwhelmingly concluding that staff email is used inappropriately—either as a weapon for assaulting readers from a safe distance or as an excuse to avoid communicating in person.
Why Should You Attend
Effective business Email writing starts from the premise that email is writing, requiring attention to the standards of language, especially in the workplace.
This webinar focuses on the greatest challenges facing employees who sift through hundreds of emails daily and offers concrete suggestions for creating emails and responding to them efficiently and accurately. From there it moves to practical remedies of purposeless, incomplete, unorganized, and insensitive messages—to ensure that emails are reader-focused, deferential, thorough, and easily scanned.
It closes with guidelines for managing the email system and for checking critical emails when high-quality communication matters most.
Areas Covered in this Webinar
This webinar includes the following learning points:
- Defining the major email writing mistakes
- Writing purposeful, read-focused emails
- Employing a comprehensive checklist for quality controlling your most important emails
- Using a standard, recognizable structure to assure reading ease
- Checking emails for a respectful tone without losing the central points
- Collecting tips for attaching, copying, forwarding, and receipting
- Master the unique challenges of email
- Compose purposeful, reader-focused emails
- Employ strategies for creating a courteous tone
- Manage your email system effectively and efficiently
Who Will Benefit
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to entry-level staff to senior managers in the following disciplines:
- Clinical Research
- Drug Administration
- Environmental Compliance
- Laboratory Compliance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Risk Management
- Safety and Quality
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244