Speaker: Mike Thomas
Date: December Thursday 8th
Time: 02:30 PM EST | 11:30 AM PST
Duration: 60 Minutes
Product Code: 700578
This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
Booking forms, sales order forms, invoices, loan agreement forms and surveys. These are just a few examples of forms that can be created using Excel (although the list of examples is endless).
If you’ve ever had to enter and edit data into a table in Excel, you’ve probably found it to be a long-winded, repetitive and frustrating experience. Excel forms will help to take that pain away! This Excel spreadsheet compliance training will teach you how to go about designing Excel Spreadsheets.
Why Should You Attend
Save time and save money! Have you ever thought that you can use Excel – an application that you have right there on your computer – to create forms?
Smaller organizations, with limited budgets simply can’t afford to buy expensive dedicated software to manage the inputting and storage of information, however even those companies with large budgets often find that their requirements can’t be met by what is “out in the marketplace”.
Areas Covered in this Webinar
- There is no “Create a Form” command in Excel. Creating forms requires the use of a number of built-in Excel features:
- Naming cells – to make formulas easier to understand
- Drop-down menus and checkboxes – to make data entry easy
- Data validation and protection in Excel – to reduce the risk of data-entry errors
- Formatting – to make your forms inviting to use
- Formulas and functions as VLOOKUP
- Simple automation
- Learn how to build professional, eye-catching form-driven applications and spreadsheets
Who Will Benefit
- Investment Analysts / Financial Analysts / Business Analysts
- Forecasting & Planning Personnel
- Mergers & Acquisitions Specialists
- Risk Managers
- Strategic Planners / Capital Expenditure Planners
- Cost Accountants / Managerial Accountants
- Any User of Excel who wants to learn how to create form-driven applications and spreadsheets
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. His expertise and experience covers creating and delivering training courses, writing training materials and recording and editing video-based tutorials.
He is a subject matter expert in a range of Microsoft technologies and has also worked extensively with Mac OSX and Mac-related software since 2006, however, his passion is for all-things-Excel.
Mike is a Fellow of ‘The Learning and Performance Institute’ and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
In addition to training, he designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes