Using a PivotTable, you can quickly create a compact summary report (based on tons of data) without needing to write complex formulas or rely on lengthy techniques. The PivotTable feature is perhaps Excel’s best analytical tool and in addition to its speed, you get amazing flexibility and dynamism that let you quickly change the data interrelationships you’re viewing. Most PivotTable users discover that the feature is relatively easy to learn, but not so easy if you are simply seeing the instructions on the printed page; this is a visually-oriented feature based on displaying fields in different locations.
Excel has a variety of tools like sorting, filtering, and subtotal to manage large lists of data, but if you need to analyze all that data and do it quickly, there’s no better feature than a Pivot-Table. You’ll be amazed to see how, in very little time, you can create a complete summary report with tons of data and you won’t even need to write formulas and rely on obscure techniques.
If you need to analyze all the Excel data and do it quickly, then join us for this interactive session.
This course will enable you to cover the quickest and best ways to create PivotTables and Pivot Charts.
- How to compare two or more fields in a variety of layout styles
- How to sort and filter results
- How to perform ad-hoc grouping of information
- How to use Slicers instead of filters to identify which field elements are displayed
- How to categorize date/time data in multiple levels
- How to create a Pivot Chart that is in sync with a PivotTable
- How to add calculated fields to perform additional analysis
- How to create a PivotTable based on data from multiple worksheets
Instructor Dennis Taylor has taught thousands of Excel seminars and classes since the early 90’s, is the author/presenter of over 500 Excel webinars, and authored the book Teach Yourself Microsoft Excel 2000.
About Compliance Global:
Based in New Hyde Park, New York, we at Compliance Global Inc. offer training solutions to all sized businesses. We are known for providing quality webinar trainings at competitive prices. Our speakers are highly established industry experts, top consultants, and renowned subject matter experts. Visit www.complianceglobal.us
Source link: http://bit.ly/2otLaTb